Joel D. Canfield, member of the “LinkEds & writers” group on LinkedIn, recommends the following resources:
1) Steven Pressfield’s blog http://stevenpressfield.com is vital to understanding the art, science, and business of writing.
2) Shawn Coyne’s Story Grid http://storygrid.com — knowing how to edit your own work will make you a better writer. Shawn is brilliant.
3) Rosanne Bane uses brain science to teach writing habits – http://BaneOfYourResistance.com
4) You want marketing? The ultimate smart marketing guru is Seth Godin. Just Google his first name.
5) I have a whole list of websites and books at my site – http://somedaybox.com/learn-more/recommended-reading/
Link to LinkedIn’s group discussion: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/37917-6009321798724841476